Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Work, work, fun, work

Okay, my work started on 1st of July. I like my work at the cafe. Costumers are nice and everything is good! I am staying at my granny's. Since now we haven't had any conflict which is very good. I get along with her pretty well. Hope it lasts.haha. I heard that my last work day will be on 30th July not 5th August!So, it's very great!
Anyway, i didn't have Internet before. I went home by the weekend and i talked to my mom and she told she will go to Tallinn on wednesday(tomorrow) and she will go to the Internet shop and order me an Internet. yay! BUT yesterday i was about to watch a movie from my laptop and suddenly i noticed i have Internet connection!So, i was able to be on the net yesterday and im here right now too!I talked to Jake and Elisa. And gosh!it's so good to be back:D haha
By the way, at the weekend i got a envelope from Sharon. She send me a chocolate medal that said "graduated" and then a super fun card. She and her parents said congratulations to me. They are so nice! It was such a sweet surprise!<333
Oh, i have a GREAT news!!!:) I was on myspace yesterday and i saw Demi was online and i talked to her on myspace IM. She always makes me so happy!:) I will write our short convo(but it still made me happy!!).


7/6/2009
6:43 PM
Sandra:
hey Demi:-) whats up??
how are ya?
……………………………………………………………………
6:43 PM
Demetria:
Bosting a builleten. Ill talk to you in a sec!
Posting*
……………………………………………………………………
6:43 PM
Sandra:
okay;-)



Well, then she posted her bulletin and didn't talk to me anymore.She went offline. But that's okay!
Double btw news!!!I commented her status yesterday and today i saw she had replied it.
Okay, i will write what i said and what she replied!;)

Sandra: oh u had live chat with Milez:D thats cool=] glad u had fun and im so happy that life is sooo verryy good right now for u!:D u deserve only allll the BEST!!!!:) love you so so much<3 coz you are the BEST =]

Demi: Haha, nope SHE had a live chat with her fans! Lol ! But thank you, same goes to you! Love you as well :)



Awww, maybe i am crazy, but i don't care. She just makes me happy. It may be a little thing, but an important and special for me :) Demi rocks!!!!=]

I'm not strange, i'm different.

No comments:

Post a Comment