Thursday, May 27, 2010

iLoVeLiFe



Yesterday was pretty much insane. Not sure why though. I didn't have to do anything(except the things in my to-do-list). I won't go into details i guess. The woman called and told she doesn't need me to babysit her son right now because she didn't get the job she wanted for the summer. So she can stay home with her son. But she told she might need me later on this summer. Hopefully!
So, yesterday i was pretty much in thoughts. I had some things to make clear for myself. And im pretty satisfied now..


I'd learned that some things are best kept secret.
You always have a choice. It's just that some people make the wrong one.

I hope i did the right one..

Yesterday there was this show on tv that was about people giving away their pets.. It was so sad. I could never imagine giving away my dog or cats. They are my family!!! You don't give away your child, how can you give away your dog?! Okay, i understand that if it really depends on your health or your pet's health... But we should all remember that pets has a feelings too..they are sad too if they are just given away!
I got Bonnie from one family who just gave her away. It's sad, but im so glad we got Bonnie! She's my sweetheart, my best friend! She's so deep in my heart!!Love my doggy!=)

So, this tv show made me think of the value of our family, friends, pets and who ever we love. Usually people notice it when it's too late.
I think of it quite often and i feel so blessed to have so amazing people around me. I try to show out and tell that as much as possible. You may think your mom knows how much you love her..but if you don't show it or don't say it, she may now how MUCH you really care.
I remember when my dog Ronni was alive i always came home from school almost running because i missed my dog. And she was jumping and so happy to see me! And every day i told her HOW MUCH i loved her. I kept telling it all the time. I just needed her to know how special she was for me. And if they tragedy happened and she died i felt good that i had told her that. AT least i knew she had known that she meant a world to me! And now she lives in the memories and she'll never be forgotten!
It was Dave Benton who taught me that! I remember the first day of 10th grade. He was in the church performing and he said that we must value al we have and never take it granted. that change my few of the life. So, since that day i made sure everybody who i loved knew that! :)
My best friend Clara was also one important change in my life. She taught me what a real friendship was, a true friendship. She taught me so much! And i'll never forget that! Most of all, she taught me to be strong even if it's hardest thing to do. She taught me to believe in myself, to have a faith and to never loose it.

"Sometimes you have to be a part from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more."

No comments:

Post a Comment