Monday, May 24, 2010

trying to be positive!


Today started out very bad. First of all, i saw SO many nightmares..well, more like thrillers. It really felt like i was watching movies all night long and of course when my alarm rang at 7:30pm then i was still so tired! And secondly, the weather SUCKED! It was rainy, cloudy and dark. Everybody who knows me, knows that my mood depends on the weather. So, i wasn't really happy today! ALTHOUGH, i haven't laughed as much as i did today, for soo long. Seriously i laughed so hard that my stomach hurt! My uni besties just make me laugh!:D
But today i also had a job interview which went very well. Thank God i had a better mood by that time!Lol.
The exam that i took was also okay. After the exam our megasixpack was waiting for Jaana. She had English oral exam. Later we went to have a lunch together! And then i was off on a train to Kohila, went to my mom's work, came home with her and had a dinner. I ate too much. I blame the bad weather and the tiredness! Im just SO tired! It's 8pm, but feels like midnight:S
I hope this night will be better!=)



''Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.''

- Princess Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment