Saturday, April 9, 2011

Honey!

I am so happy. I know i have started so many of my blogs with this sentence. But what can i do if it's true. I really am happy. And i suppose i don't need to say why. It's all because of J. He completes me and makes me so happy!
He came back from Germany on Friday night. Gosh, it was SO good to see him again!!!!!And he gave me chocolates.. yumyum. This guy really knows me! I love chocolate :D haha.
Anyway, yesterday we went to Tallinn to the movies. And we had lunch and dinner out. He took me out to eat sushi. It was my very first time to eat sushi. Unfortunately, i didn't like the taste of it so much, but maybe some other time i'll eat it again. Who knows. But at least now i have tried it:) Got a new experience :)
To sum up, it was a good day. I got to spend quality time with my honey. Just to talk and be with him! Loved it <3 He gave me 21 tulips for my birthday! He wasn't here when my real birthday was so yesterday he surprised me with the flowers. Isn't that cute? :):)
I sent him to a train to Tallinn today morning. He must go to Finland :( But luckily he's coming back on Tuesday! I can't wait.
I think i need to study today. It's such a beautiful weather today. I might go to ride a bike today. It's windy though. I have Monday off which is great. I have more time to study and do other stuff :)

I listened to Mandy Moore songs yesterday (She was the voice of Rapunzel in "Tangled" movie. So, she sang the soundtrack too which i totally love). But right now i am listening to her old songs. I was such a huge fan of hers about 5 years ago:P


I truly love her music. I think she's the artist whose music has played a big part of who i am today. Mandy was my biggest idol. I know it sounds cheesey, but it's true. And she's the same good singer as actress! Johannes promised me to watch A Walk To Remember when he comes back :) It's one of my fav movies and i want to watch it with my honey :)

S.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment