Monday, August 15, 2011

Finally!

I am finally in Finland with Johannes. I can finally hold him, talk to him, joke with him, laugh with him, hug and kiss him. I missed him SO much! He's the best guy and the most important to me! I love him from the bottom of my heart.
Pretty much is going on lately, but i try to hold on to what's the most important. Even if you have some decisions to make, you have problems or doubts, in the end everything goes how it has to go. Life's beautiful. And our happiness in in our own hands. I love J soooo much and i am very very very very happy with him! No matter what! And i want him to be happy!
Tomorrow we are going to Helsinki to Linnanmäki amusement part! We are going to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. It's going to be much fun. We can spend the whole day together having fun. i am absolutely waiting for it. And later at night we are going back to Estonia because we have some things to do in next two days. I am so glad J has some days off from work. I hope we can go to the movies and have fun. We haven't done that in Estonia for a while.
Oh, it's SOOOO good to be back from the dancing camp. It was fun, but 2 weeks felt like 2 months :/ I was going crazy. I missed J just so much. But now i am with him and i won't be away from him for so long anymore!!!!!!!!

Much love,

S.B

No comments:

Post a Comment