Monday, October 3, 2011

We make magic!

The weather was so beautiful on last weekend. Sun was shining and it was warm. But it started raining again last night. For some reason, i don't mind. I like autumn. I like it's getting colder and darker. I like to stay at home, drink hot tea, light some candles and listen to good music. Home is the best place to be when it's a dark and cold autumn night! Especially when it's raining.
It's weird that i have been living in the apartment about a month, but it already feels so comfortable and right place for me! I only with J was here! Then i would be completely happy!
But knowing that he's in my life and that we both care of each other makes my days perfect. I wake up a big silly smile on my face. I don't care if the weather is bad, i don't care if teachers give us so much homework. Because these are pointless little things. But love is important. Happiness is important. And i have them both in my life! I am lucky! And i would always fight for these, always!:)

I am counting days till i can see J again!

"Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."
 



No comments:

Post a Comment