Monday, September 3, 2012

chocolate ice-cream therapy

I came back to Estonia today. I thought I won't be very sad coz Jay is coming back home on Friday already...but nah, I was wrong. I started missing him the second I got home :( Thank God I went to the shop before coming home and bought Ben&Jerry's ice-cream...it was the New York Super Fudge Chunk flavor...so good! It's basically a chocolate ice-cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts and fudge covored almonds. Doesn't it sound delicious? It's of course very sweet, so I ate only a bit of it. But seriously, it was a very good therapy. So, next time I miss Jay I will have some more of that! By the way, what I love is that every Monday one flavor of Ben&Jerry's ice-cream is 50% off. You never know what flavor it is, but today was my lucky day coz my fav New York one was on sale! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment