Monday, January 21, 2013

KitKat peanut butter chunky - obsession

When Rebecca visited Estonia she gave me a little bag of different candies from USA. I have eaten them all. One of the candies were Reese peanut butter little cups. I must say that I don't like peanut butter on my sandwich, but I do love peanut butter in candies! So, I fell in love with these Reese peanut butter candies. But when I had eaten all I wanted more.
Then I saw a KitKat peanut butter chunky chocolate bar in the foodshop. I had seen it before too, but I thought I didn't like it because I don't like peanut butter. But after eating these Reese candies I decided to buy that KitKat bar, try and see if I like it. O'boy! I love it! While being in Estonia I ate at least 6 KitKat peanut butter chunky chocolate bars! It's my totally favorite right now! I love the peanut butter saltiness in chocolate. So yummie! I could eat them forever (or so I think). Jay of course discovered my obsession/attiction and bought me so many KitKats :)
I actually know that if I start liking something and I eat it very very much then soon I get sick of it and don't want it at all. So, I try not to eat it every single day... I just don't want to loose my love for that amazing chocolate!
Me with my new fav chocolate bars!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment