Friday, March 1, 2013

yeaahh

If it was sunny in the morning and afternoon then now the sun is hiding itself behind the clouds. But it's okay. It still looks nice and feels like spring is so much closer! I cannot wait to have lots of tuplis and daffodils in the vase. I haven't had daffodils for years I think. Daffodils and tulips are my favorite flowers! :)
Demi's new song Heart Attack came out few days ago. I really like it :) I've been listening to it none-stop! 

Tomorrow's Estonian Song Final. I don't know who I am going to vote for, but I am glad I'm at my parents' house tomorrow night because we always watch it together, bake something good and have such a fun time. Like Jay says: we are like an Italian family - we talk a lot! :D

Mom just called. She's in Tallinn, so I will go meet her now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment